Monday, July 18, 2011

Life is CRAZY!!!

Those of you that have been following for awhile have surely heard about my constant quest to slow down and focus on what matters! You may have noticed that I haven't been blogging since our move this spring. I have a million excuses, but basically it comes down to focusing my energy on what's most important at the moment. I appreciate all of my readers, and hope to someday soon be able to focus on blogging again. In the meantime, here are some of our highlights from the past year.

As my son was learning to read this year we did lots of fun sight word activities! A very popular post was our Sight Word Garden. A year later we still enjoy our beautiful flowers, and use them regularly to practice new sight words.

Thanks to our Writing Center, my son was able to develop a love of writing. We have made several friends very happy by gifting them their own writing writing centers and art centers. We used the supplies in our centers to create this fun color book.

We loved owls even before they were so trendy! These owl pillows were easy for the kids to make and could be adapted to any theme.

I love to come up with new ways to play with toys that we already have. When I was trying to come up with new (non-destructible) tot school games for my daughter, I posted a bunch of fun ways to play with your chunky puzzle pieces! Her favorite was when I tossed a sheep puzzle piece in a bag. I shook
it while saying “baa, baa, what’s trying to get out of the bag?”

photo 1


We have been trying to teach my daughter the letters in her name. Her favorite activity so far was this do-a-dot art project, and it looks so cute on her bedroom door!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. الجراح من عملية الفتق الاربي بالمنظار الفتق عن طريق وضع رقعة شبكية فوقه. تسمح هذه الرقعة الشبكية بتكوين نسيج ندبي قوي وتقوية المنطقة الضعيفة من أجل منع تكوّن المزيد من الفتق. بعد الجراحة، تمكن أحمد من العودة إلى المنزل واستئناف أنشطته الطبيعية في غضون أيام قليلة.

    ReplyDelete