Monday, August 2, 2010

An amazing week...

You may have noticed I've been MIA... An amazing week or so has kept me busy. Last week my kids and I had the pleasure of meeting Susan and Sophie of www.chasingmarcus.blogspot.com. The kids had a great time playing and Susan and I talked about blogging, kids and life. We're going to get together again soon. In the meantime, be sure to check out her blog and her amazing felt creations! The last couple of months have been very busy with my doula gigs- I attended twelve births in June & July!! Definitely the most special was the birth of my first nephew on Friday!! Right after watching my sister-in-law labor like a warrior we left for a few days of camping at the beach. It was here, sitting around the campfire that I committed a major camping faus paus by taking a peek at the 200+ emails in my inbox. I was so excited to see 2 awesome emails. I won a playaway from imagination soup! I love winning giveaways :) Even cooler- I am a featured member of We Teach this week! We Teach is a Ning Network full of great parents, educators, and bloggers. I just wanted to let you know what we've been up to. I have some posts lined up when we get settled at home in the next couple of days. We still plan to start our school routine back up this month- I have a lot of planning and prep to do! Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. 12 births! That's quite an accomplishment! Congrats on the nephew and all your other successes this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete