Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tot School Tuesdays (Ella is 25 months old)

Ella has been very in to drawing lately. She loves to tell you what she's making. Notice the underwear- she is almost completely day time potty trained!!








She loves her bead sequencing activity.










We played with Wikki Stix for the first time this week. Ella loved rolling them up and has asked to play with them everyday since.






Ella enjoyed the first activity that I printed from our new curriculum: Confessions of a Homeschooler's Letter of the Week.  









Also from Confessions of a Homeschooler's Letter of the Week we worked on these two piece color puzzles.









Most of the week Ella was wearing her Baby Malcolm :)











Check out what other tots are doing:
Tot School

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen Ella wearing her baby dolls. She must get tired of it by the time I get home. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Ella wearing her baby that is too cute! I bought wikki sticks for Emily around Christmas and totally forgot about them, I will have to get them out and see if she likes them...when I taught first grade the kids really enjoyed using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard it's good to have children write on upright surfaces like the paper Ella is writing using. It builds the right muscles for handwriting.

    My kids like Wikki Stix too. I've made posts on my blog about Wikki Stix. http://beginningreadinghelp.blogspot.com/search/label/Wikki%20Stix

    ReplyDelete